Invite a friend
Stump! Pub Trivia
and! $1.00 Hot Dogs 6-10PM
Team TriviaEVERY MONDAY
An evening of team trivia with the Stump! crew— come in and join us for fun and prizes!
HOW TO PLAYThere are 5 major rules:
- Do not shout out the answer.
- Do not use any outside resources (books, computers, cell phones, etc).
- Once you hand in an answer, you may NOT have it back.
- One team per table of no more than 6 players. (You may play with 6-7 players, but you automatically forfeit the 1st place prize to the highest scoring team with 5 or less players. 8 players must be split into two teams of 4.)
- Decisions of the Trivia Jockey are final.
- Think of a team name, write this on ALL of your answer slips.
- At the beginning of play, you will be told the categories for the first round. Record these on the Stump! tip sheet provided to you.
- The first round questions will be asked. You have one song to hand in your answer. You must wager 1, 3, 5 or 7 points depending on how confident you feel about your answer. REMEMBER, you can only use each number value ONCE per quarter.
- The quarter-end question is a 4 or 5 part question. Each part is worth it's own points.
- The 2nd quarter proceeds exactly as the first. Be sure to record the 2nd quarter categories on your Stump! tip sheet.
- The Stump! half time question involves a series of clues, beginning with a 10 point value. If you submit the correct answer after the first clue, you earn 10 points; if you submit correctly after 2 clues you earn 8 points and so on. If you submit an incorrect answer, you lose 5 points.
- The second half of play is the same as the first half, except that the point values are increased to 2, 4, 6 or 8 points. You can only use each value one time per quarter.
- The final question is the most important. You wager between 2 and 20 points. If you get the answer right, you earn the points wagered. However, if you are wrong, you lose 1/2 of what you wagered.
More About Johnny D's Uptown Restaurant & Music Club
Since 1969, Johnny D's has been hosting shows for some of the finest musicians. The restaurant, owned by the DeLellis family, features live musical performances of all types, from traditional southern fiddles to jazz and blues and hard rock. This hip local venue is a great alternative to more expensive gig locales.
Inside the restaurant is divided in two, with the bar area on one side and the dining area on the other. The long bar on one side features a full alcohol menu, and the dining room hosts the performance stage and plentiful booths and seating for customers to enjoy their food and music.
The menu is expansive, offering a variety of soups, salads and appetizers, as well as entrees, pasta dishes, and burgers. Johnny D's only stocks meat products bought from natural farms, and offers several vegetarian options as well.