Invite a friend
LGBT Event Intergenerational "Life on the Campaign Trail
Intergenerational speaker night:
“Life on the Campaign Trail”
With Kate Chang
District Representative for
U.S. Congressman Michael E. Capuano
Ms. Chang has worked on the campaigns
of Hillary Clinton, John Kerry and Michael Capuano.
September 24th at 6:00 pm
Refreshments will be served.
All ages welcome.
|Where||Somerville Council on Aging 167 Holland St, Somerville, MA 02144|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:00 pm–8:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone, Teens, Seniors|
|Phone||617-625-6600 ext. 2300|
More About Somerville Council on Aging
Located in the Tufts Administration Building on Holland Street, the Somerville Council on Aging provides an array of senior services from social events and recreational opportunities to case management and counseling. These services help qualifying seniors gain assistance with housing, transportation, meals and health insurance. The Council also runs two other Senior Centers: The Cross Street Center at 165 Broadway and The Ralph & Jenny Center at 9 New Washington Street.
Senior events are advertised on the Council's monthly television show, 'Senior Circuit' on City Cable, and in a monthly newsletter.
Other events here
- Swinging Singing Moonlighters Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am
- Wii Bowling 55+ Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm–1:30 pm
- Zumba for All Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:15 pm–6:15 pm
- Farmer's Market Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am–1:00 pm
- Men's Group Monthly, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- New Men's Group 55+ Monthly, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Book Club at the COA 55+ Monthly, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Caregiver's Support Group Monthly, 6:00 pm–7:30 pm