Invite a friend
Join Johnny D's every Sunday for a rotating lineup of jazz, including Tom Pendergast, Matt Dorko and Larry Kukers, and more.
Check out www.johnnyds.com for this week's listing!
More About Johnny D's Uptown Restaurant & Music Club
Since 1969, Johnny D's has been hosting shows for some of the finest musicians. The restaurant, owned by the DeLellis family, features live musical performances of all types, from traditional southern fiddles to jazz and blues and hard rock. This hip local venue is a great alternative to more expensive gig locales.
Inside the restaurant is divided in two, with the bar area on one side and the dining area on the other. The long bar on one side features a full alcohol menu, and the dining room hosts the performance stage and plentiful booths and seating for customers to enjoy their food and music.
The menu is expansive, offering a variety of soups, salads and appetizers, as well as entrees, pasta dishes, and burgers. Johnny D's only stocks meat products bought from natural farms, and offers several vegetarian options as well.
Other events here
- Johnny D's Blues Jam Weekly on Sundays, 4:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Bean Town Poker Weekly on Sundays, 8:00 pm
- Stump! Pub Trivia Weekly on Mondays, 8:30 pm
- Real School of Music Student Showcase at Johnny D's Sat, Jun 29, 4:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Rhythm of Rajasthan Fri, Oct 4, 7:30 pm
- Celtic Fiddle Festival Thu, Oct 10, 8:00 pm
- The Pedrito Martinez Group Sat, Oct 19, 7:00 pm
- Vieux Farka Toure Wed, Oct 23, 8:00 pm