Invite a friend
Belly dancing during the day!
Belly Dancing is a great exercise for core and upper body. Throw away what you think of belly dancing and come join us for a great class!
All levels! Never done it - come join us!
Have an hour for lunch - join us!
More About Somerville Council on Aging
Located in the Tufts Administration Building on Holland Street, the Somerville Council on Aging provides an array of senior services from social events and recreational opportunities to case management and counseling. These services help qualifying seniors gain assistance with housing, transportation, meals and health insurance. The Council also runs two other Senior Centers: The Cross Street Center at 165 Broadway and The Ralph & Jenny Center at 9 New Washington Street.
Senior events are advertised on the Council's monthly television show, 'Senior Circuit' on City Cable, and in a monthly newsletter.
Other events here
- Swinging Singing Moonlighters Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am
- Wii Bowling 55+ Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm–1:30 pm
- Men's Group Monthly, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Zumba for All Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:15 pm–6:15 pm
- LGBT "Movies to Come Out To" "Cloudburst" Wed, Jun 5, 5:30 pm–8:30 pm
- New Men's Group 55+ Monthly, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Book Club at the COA 55+ Monthly, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Caregiver's Support Group Monthly, 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Farmer's Market Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am–1:00 pm