Invite a friend
55+ Exercise Classes- Line Dancing
Line dancing is exactly what its name implies: people dancing in lines to music. Line dances are choreographed dances with a repeating series of steps that are performed in unison by a group of people in lines or rows. Learn the dances while staying or getting in shape!
|Where||Somerville Council on Aging 167 Holland St, Somerville, MA 02144|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||3:00 pm–4:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Everyone, Seniors|
|Phone||617-625-6600 ext. 2300|
More About Somerville Council on Aging
Located in the Tufts Administration Building on Holland Street, the Somerville Council on Aging provides an array of senior services from social events and recreational opportunities to case management and counseling. These services help qualifying seniors gain assistance with housing, transportation, meals and health insurance. The Council also runs two other Senior Centers: The Cross Street Center at 165 Broadway and The Ralph & Jenny Center at 9 New Washington Street.
Senior events are advertised on the Council's monthly television show, 'Senior Circuit' on City Cable, and in a monthly newsletter.
Other events here
- Swinging Singing Moonlighters Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am
- Wii Bowling 55+ Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm–1:30 pm
- Men's Group Monthly, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Zumba for All Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:15 pm–6:15 pm
- LGBT "Movies to Come Out To" "Cloudburst" Wed, Jun 5, 5:30 pm–8:30 pm
- New Men's Group 55+ Monthly, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Book Club at the COA 55+ Monthly, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Caregiver's Support Group Monthly, 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Farmer's Market Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am–1:00 pm