What's Open, What's Closed in Somerville on July 4
If you're open for business in Somerville on July 4, let people know in the comments section.
Here's what's open and closed in Somerville on July 4.
- Retail stores: Open at owner's discretion.
- Supermarkets and liquor stores: Open.
- Convenience stores: Open.
- Bars and restaurants: Open.
- Stock market: Closed.
- Municipal offices: Closed.
- Banks: Closed.
- Libraries: Closed.
- Schools: Closed.
- Post office: Closed.
- MBTA: Subway trains and buses will operate on a Sunday schedule, but there will be some extra service to accommodate people heading to the Esplanade in Boston for July Fourth fireworks. Service will be free after 10:30 p.m. for people returning home from the fireworks. Please remember that, starting July 1, fares went up on the MBTA.
- Parking Meters: Meters are free, residential parking not enforced.
- Trash/Recycling: No pickup today. Pickups are delayed one day.