Somerville Patch Readers Want Trader Joe's, More Restaurants
We asked, "What business would you like to see open in Somerville in 2013?" Here's what some of you said.
To celebrate the new year, we asked, "What business would you like to see open in Somerville in 2013?"
Here's what you said:
- Trader Joe's—Three of you want one, especially in the old Star Market and Johnnie's Foodmaster sites, which are now vacant.
- Olive Garden—"So many in Somerville really want this," said AHM.
- A holistic veterinarian—Nancy said, "With such an informed and progressive community (with lots of pets!), it would be nice to have a vet who offers a more holistic approach to nutrition and health."
- "Breakfast place in Magoun Square," Courtney O'Keefe wrote.
- "Red Sauce" Italian restaurant—Courtney P. Snyder commented that Union Square needs "the kind of place you can stroll to have pasta (or pizza) bottle Chianti and go home happy."
- "Cool shops, art galleries, fun pubs, small business & less chains"—Especially in Winter Hill, said Jennifer D.