Nearly 55 percent of the housing stock in Somerville consists of multi-family homes, according to a tax assessors report from 2011.
Most multi-family homes in the city are two-family houses, but there are also a good amount of three-family homes and some buildings with even more housing units.
We looked at NewEnglandMoves.com to see what multi-family homes are currently on the market, and we picked out the five most expensive ones.
- Price: $1,650,000
- Number of units: 4—three 1-bedroom units, one 4-bedroom unit
- Price: $999,000
- Number of units: 4—all 2-bedrooms
- Price: $995,000
- Number of units: 3—one 4-bedroom and two 2-bedrooms
- Price: $859,000
- Number of units: 4—three 2-bedrooms and one 1-bedroom
- Price: $839,000
- Number of units: 2—a 2-bedroom and a 5-bedroom