The East Broadway Foodie Crawl takes place on Sept. 18.
For those who weren't there for last year's Foodie Crawl, the restaurant event takes place on Lower Broadway in Somerville, which is home to restaurants that serve an array of food from around the world—from Mexico, Ethiopia, El Salvador, Italy, Haiti, Ireland, Brazil and elsewhere.
A $20 ticket ($25 at the door, if they're still available), lets you crawl from restaurant to restaurant, sampling what's on offer. You can get tickets here.
In the event's first year last October, more than 1200 people came to East Somerville to celebrate the neighborhood's culinary diversity.
This year, there will be some afterparties, complete with live entertainment.
Here they are, from the announcement:
- The Sara Thompson Band: Blues classics and original works
- James Fuccione Band: "An old motorbike and leather jacket sound"
- Son Del Sol: Afro-Peruvian sounds
- Hot Sauce BPS: Funk and soulful Motown
- Matias Letelier: The professional magician will entertain people waiting for food
- Edsel car: Brought by Assembly Row, the Edsel car, known as a bit of a flop, used to be built in Somerville's Assembly Square